Local or Regional Fast Food joints along I-94, I-81, and I-84 from South Florida to Connecticut?

Hello all,

I am moving (yay...) from South Florida to Connecticut. I'm looking for local or regional fast food joints that are located along I-94, I-81, and I-84 from South Florida to Connecticut. Evening stopping points are Palm Coast, FL; Fayetteville, NC; and Harrisburg, PA (to help with the pathway that will be driven).

In the past when I moving, traveling, or living in an area I've found out about local/regional fast food places in one of three ways:

  1. Word of mouth, as they were in the area. (Penguin Point and Bud's Chicken & Seafood)

  2. Best Fast Food in X State or Local/Regional chain postings on various websites (Blake's Lotaburger in New Mexico)

  3. Searching "Fast food" on Google Maps with the map focused on the approximate area I'll be in. Close enough to get actual results, but far enough to cover a large geographic area. I'd say about 2,000-3,000 square miles. This process involves multiple search result pages as most of them are the major chains. This is how I found places when moving from Indiana to California and California to Florida, including smaller chains but still sizable ones along the route. (Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers and Chicken Express)

Examples of places that I have found with one of the three methods of above.

Any help in filling the gaps in the route with delicious (hopefully) local/regional fast food joints will be greatly appreciated! I would hate to miss a potential good meal.

submitted by /u/monsieurvampy
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
from Fast food news, reviews, and discussion https://ift.tt/3vrMdVT

Comments